Monday, May 18, 2009

Emma, the Nature Girl

WOW! Look at those little peeping yellow things!Mormor! I want to hold him!Mommy! Look, I'm petting the little peep!Mom... Let me at them!
He's getting away!Don't worry Daddy, I found Mr. Peep.

On Sunday afternoon, we visited Mormor's kindergarten class to check out the newly hatched chickens. Emma LOVED petting them and chasing them around the classroom.



An afternoon with my sweet friend Tessa
Tessa feed Emma an organic:) puff


Feeding each other at Big Bob's in EGR. On Saturday afternoon, we went to Ada to visit the Honholts. Emma and Tess had fun playing and then enjoyed eating pizza and ice cream together in EGR.




Emma Doris and Madeline Gene visit the Kalamazoo Nature Center





On Friday afternoon, Danielle and I took Madeline and Emma to the Nature Center. They loved all the exhibits and the beautiful trails. We are excited to go back when the barn is open so the girls can pet the animals:).

No comments:

Post a Comment